As part of its expansion plan and the launch of its new headquarters in Sofia (Bulgaria), sinewave is looking for a highly motivated Junior Content Creator that will support the Directors on all media content production projects.
The role is a mix of great learning opportunities and hands-on experience working on web & TV content projects. You will be involved at most stages of the production process, joining our team on filming sets and/or editing content from the studio.
You are :
- A senior student pursuing a degree, or autodidact with proven records, in media content production
- Experienced user of post-production software (Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema4D, Davinci Resolve, etc...)
You have :
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A serious but positive work attitude
- A creative and daring mind
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and complex projects
You’ll get :
- Training and regular feedback sessions to fast pace your personal development
- Media production experience for web and TV content from various clients and industries
- 40h/week for 4 months contract minimum
- Salary and/or benefits based on your skills, experience, and motivation
A successful candidate would be offered a permanent role in the company at the end of the period.
Remark : Applying for this position, you are authorizing sinewave productions to work with and process your personal information following the GDPR regulations